Mabi Report Scope & Terms
- All services offered by Mabi are supplied and performed according to our standard “Terms and Conditions”.
- To accept these inclusions & exclusions please email the completed order form to firstname.lastname@example.org
- To minimise delays and ensure your requirements are met, please provide all site/building/workplace information requested in our service order form.
- Should you have any queries, or require additional information please do not hesitate to contact our office via email: email@example.com or phone 1300 762 295.
- Mabi Services is a proud Gold Sponsor of the Strata Community Association (SCA) 22/23.
Asbestos Inspection & Asbestos Register
Our Asbestos inspection and register allows for the following:
- Non-intrusive walk around inspection of all common property, including plant rooms, car parks etc where access is provided.
- Identify any suspected Asbestos Containing Materials (ACMs) within the common area.
- Develop an Asbestos Register for the property as per the Occupational Health & Safety Regulations 2017
- Develop an Asbestos Management Plan if required.
- Take samples for NATA laboratory testing (refer Mabi order form for additional costs)
Insurance Reinstatement & Replacement Valuation Report
Our Insurance Reinstatement and Replacement Report includes the following;
- Attend property and perform a full inspection of the development and all site improvements.
- Calculate all floor areas and quantities of associated improvements (building structures, garages, amenities, common land and infrastructure).
- Where required, we can allocate resources for “internal inspections” of units to assess and gauge the quality of installations and finishes throughout the development where this cannot be obtained online or by the information provided by the Owners Corporation.
- Provide a detailed building description with related photographs within the report.
- Compile and provide a reinstatement & replacement report as per the requirements of Section 59 of the Owners Corporation ACT 2006 signed by a Certified Practising Valuer.
Provide a reinstatement assessment including:
- Date of assessment,
- Associated construction / reinstatement of buildings costs (included within the sum construction difficulty assessment, site slope, site protection works, heritage requirements (if applicable), traffic management etc),
- Demolition & removal of debris (including asbestos removal if relevant),
- Allowance of professional fees,
- Calculations for inflation during the re-documentation and re-construction periods,
- Recommended total sum insured amount, and
- Loss of Rent / Emergency Accommodation forecast based on the estimated timeframe of the re-construction period.
Annual Essential Safety Measures Report
Our Annual Essential Safety Measures Report allows for the following:
- Attend site and perform visible inspection of the property and the essential safety measures installed.
- Provide photographic evidence of any defects noted during the inspection.
- Liaise and consult with the relevant servicing contractors regarding their service records and logbooks.
- Provide “Annual Essential Safety Measures Reports” (AESMR) as per the requirements of the Building Regulations 2018 – Part 15. The report will detail the status of the relevant Essential Safety Measures and is compiled to the approved format of the Victorian Building Authority (VBA).
- AESMR based on Occupancy Permit or Maintenance Determination provided
Occupational Health & Safety Reports
Our Occupational Health & Safety Reports / General Safety Report will provide a detailed report on any visible safety hazards identified within your common property, along with relevant commentary & photographic evidence:
- Visual inspection of the following areas to ensure that there is safe access and egress:
Plant Areas Storage Areas (Hazardous Materials) External Environment (Paths, Driveways, Parking) General Work Environment (Trip Hazards, Lighting) Internal Environment (Access, Passageways, Stairwells) Services and Amenities (Toilets, Common Facilities)
- We assess and comment on the status of the following areas (where applicable) to advise if they have been implemented and/or maintained:
Evacuation Diagrams Essential Safety Measures Working at Heights Installations
The inspection assumes all parts of the building complied to relevant codes and standards during construction. Comments made within the report are in regards to identifying and minimising potential risks regardless of building design, installations that may have complied at the time of construction.